tops down - bottoms up

Monday, May 09, 2005

Is this up for discussion?

Wow - a weekend of nothing-ness.

First of all, let's get the bad news out of the way. My professor who believes that she is from a third-world country, yet has lived in America for over 20 years, decided she didn't like my project at 6 p.m. on Friday night. Not a lot that can be done at that point except take the grade. I am exceptionally ecstatic about my committee meetings this summer.

On a high note, I accomplished the following fun things this weekend:
1. Ran errands (Target, Hy-Vee, etc.)
2. Ate lunch with Mom
3. Mopped the floors, vacuumed, and cleaned the whole house
4. Did my own laundry (no ironing though)
5. Took Cheyenne for a 3 mile walk
6. Made chicken salad, banana bars, and pasta salad
7. Watched the whole first season of Gilmore
8. Went to the farm for Mother's Day
9. Saw my sister
10. Proofed my friend's paper

After the Gilmore Girls marathon, I have decided the perfect man would have to be 1 half 1st season Dean and 1/2 Luke.

Before I sign off...Happy Birthday Jen!

1 Comments:

  • Your professor is evil! Plain and simple

    Would that be the tall slender side of Dean and the whiny yelling side of Luke?

    Hmm....

    By Blogger Damfino, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home