tops down - bottoms up

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

2 miles and 25 minutes

Last night I completed the New York Times Crossword in 25 minutes!! And...I didn't even use random words - they were all correct! However, after a few celebratory calls, I realized that I am the only person who was thrilled by this and amazed. Is it really too much to ask for a few cheers? Come on people.

Also walked about 2 miles last night - enjoyed the air, the birds and ... wait I didn't enjoy the birds. One attempted to take me out. Guess I looked an awful lot like bird seed. Must remember not to wear the bird seed shirt anymore.

The home has been saved from the bugs and life is swell. Even the skunk smell has almost left. Oh the joys of spring.

Tonight - Gilmore Girls - who will get proposed to? Big evening all wrapped into one single hour show. Must get wine, chips, and a fly swatter (to hit my roommate in case she tries to change the channel). I have already placed my bets in Vegas ... if I win, I'm headed out there to collect in person. If I lose, I'm going to Kansas City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home