tops down - bottoms up

Friday, May 20, 2005

Hip Hop I don't stop

So...I lost my bet about Gilmore Girls and decided that Kansas City was just right for a few days. Oh and why is the Lorelai/Luke thing just painful to watch? Aggravating. Seriously people - they have always belonged together.

Anyway...spent three days on with mom and sister. Great fun. Saw lots of stuff including a prostitute, the zoo, a few museums, some serious shopping malls and the wonderful plaza. There are stories to be told and photos to share, but since I am currently sunburned (90 degrees and top down the whole time), that'll just have to wait. Great time, great BBQ and great beer. Can't beat a weekend in the big city - especially if it's during the week and I don't have to go to work or take my cell phone with.

However, no trip is without its downfalls. Came home tonight - the puppy had eaten my pink flip flop. I am so not excited about that and now I need to go find myself a new pair of fabulous pink flippy flops.

But...let's look on the bright side. We were in Missouri so we came home with some fabulous fireworks to be set off this summer. Probably at a beer fest or late night. Do trailer parks let you set off fireworks in the park??

D's coming into town this weekend - probably hitting the ball game and finding some trouble to get into. Must do laundry so I don't stink when he gets here tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • The destruction of pink flip flops!??!!? This world is sick... just sick.

    By Blogger Damfino, at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home